As a PHP Full-Stack Symfony/JS developer, you will develop modules and applications (front, back, APIs), manage their integration, unit/automated tests, deployment and post-prod follow-up.
- Redesign of the existing web application, in PHP 8.1/Symfony 6.1
- Refactoring, improvement and optimization of existing code and processes
- Development of new features
- Training in computer science Bac+3/Bac+5
- You have 3 years of experience with Symphony or Lavarel
- You are familiar with the database: MySQL
- You are familiar with responsive issues
- You have already worked in an agile way (SCRUM)
- Mastery of versioning tools and best practices (git) - Basic system knowledge (Linux (Ubuntu), WSL, docker)
- Good analytical skills and ability to step back from an existing code
- Knowledge of AWS would be a plus
- You are motivated and want to join a fast growing team.
- English is essential to communicate with our technical and commercial partners.